InfraGard Albany is part of the InfraGard National Members Alliance, which provides a trusted forum for exchanging knowledge, experience, and information to help protect our nation’s infrastructure from both physical and cyber threats.
We should all take notice of our surroundings and report suspicious activities or items to local authorities immediately. Most terrorist attacks are planned, through training, surveillance, and “dry runs” – activities for the attackers to practice their plan and test the vulnerabilities they seek to exploit. If you see activities that could be an indication of such intent, it should be reported.
- If danger appears to be imminent, then contact local authorities immediately by dialing 911.
- If there is no indication of imminent danger, then New York State residents should report any suspected terrorist activity to the NYS Terrorism Tips Hotline at 1-866-SAFE-NYS (1-866-723-3697).
- Residents and non-residents can also contact their Local FBI Office to report suspected terrorist activity.
For more information, refer to the New York State Office of Homeland Security Citizens Guide to Preventing Terrorism.
InfraGard Albany Members Alliance, Inc. is a non-profit corporation and is part of the InfraGard National Members Alliance, which provides a trusted forum for exchanging knowledge, experience, and information to help protect our nation’s infrastructure from both physical and cyber threats.
InfraGard Albany Board of Directors
All of the following board members were voted in for the term running from January 2017 – December 2018:
- Devi Momot — President
- Email: President (at) InfraGardAlbany (dot) org
- Michael Stamas — Vice President
- Email: VP (at) InfraGardAlbany (dot) org
- Jeffrey Wilson — Secretary
- Email: Secretary (at) InfraGardAlbany (dot) org
- Michael Britton — Treasurer
- Email: Treasurer (at) InfraGardAlbany (dot) org
- Andrew Mondore — Membership Coordinator
- Email: Info (at) InfraGardAlbany (dot) org
The following board members are non-voting members:
- SA Scott Schoenhardt, FBI Coordinator
The bylaws of the InfraGard Albany Members Alliance are here.
Register as soon as you are able, our event space is limited to ~100 seats and this event is sure to fill up fast. Members, please arrive promptly at noon to register and to participate in one of the SOC tours. PRESENTERS Law Enforcement Erik Kamerling, CISSP – Senior Director of Cyber Security Technology, MS-ISAC Dr. …
Please contact us for specific reasons.