This web site and the information it contains is provided as a public service by InfraGard Albany Members Alliance. This system is monitored to ensure proper operation, to verify the functioning of applicable security features, and for other like purposes. Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring.
RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY
InfraGard Albany Members Alliance makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this web site and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this web site. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this web site or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources. Reference in this web site to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by InfraGard Albany Members Alliance.
Information presented on this web site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. However, all information submitted to InfraGard Albany Members Alliance via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of InfraGard Albany Members Alliance, except those submissions made under separate legal contract. InfraGard Albany Members Alliance shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, or techniques contained in information provided to InfraGard Albany Members Alliance through this site.
We collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, we collect and store certain information automatically. Here is how we handle information about your visit to our website.
What We Collect and Store Automatically: If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit: The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university‘s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website; The type of browser and operating system used to access our site; The date and time you access our site; The pages you visit; and If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website. We use the information we collect to count the number and type of visitors to the different pages on our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors like you.
If You Send Us E-mail or Fill Out Our Information Form, you may choose to provide us with personal information, as in e-mail with a comment or question. We use the information to improve our service to you or to respond to your request. Sometimes we forward your information to other InfraGard Albany Members Alliance volunteers or employees who may be better able to help you. Except for InfraGard Albany Members Alliance purposes, we do not share your personal information or e-mail with any other outside organizations.
InfraGard Albany Members Alliance Acceptable Use Policy
InfraGard Albany Members Alliance (INMA) offers you an opportunity to network with and learn from other cyber and physical security professionals. If you participate in any way with the chapter, you are agreeing to comply with these terms, which we may update with advance notice (or without notice at our discretion).
The organization exists to share and learn from other members and, as a result, InfraGard is not to be used as an opportunity to market products and services. During the InfraGard meetings, there are opportunities for members to share cyber issues they may be experiencing. Do not use these discussions as the basis for marketing opportunities in order to solve people’s issues.
You are responsible for any content that you post or transmit on or through the InfraGard site or social media. You will not use these communication tools to distribute, link to, or solicit content that:
- is unlawful, harmful to minors, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, gratuitously violent, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive
- includes personally identifiable information about children
- infringes someone else’s intellectual property or other rights
- advocates or solicits violence or other criminal conduct
- violates any law, regulation, or contract
- promotes participation in multi-level or pyramid marketing initiatives
- constitutes a raffle, sweepstakes, lottery, or any other form of gambling
- specifically advertises firearms or ammunition, tobacco, alcohol, pornography, or any other product or service that is illegal in Albany, or the domicile of either the distributor or recipient
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, junk or bulk e-mail, chain letters, or any other unsolicited commercial communication, except as INMA specifically authorizes
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment
- contains pirated or illegal software or crack serial numbers that are designed to circumvent proper software licensing and registration
You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding online conduct and content. You will not use the service to collect, store, or use information about others for the purpose of sending unsolicited or unauthorized communications.